Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The Journal is charging processing & Publishing Fee.
Processing Fee: PKR 5000
Publication Fee: PKR 15000
Processing Fee is nonrefundable if the publication is not selected. Publication Fee will be refunded in that case.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
Most Important: Name of Author(s) with designation (Both in Urdu & English), Title in Urdu & English, Abstract in English (250-300 words), Keywords (at least 10-12 in Urdu & English), References in Arabic and Roman scripts of Urdu
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2013 document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The Urdu text is single-spaced; uses a 15-point font, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author(s) of the relevant publications have rights to archive and distribute their articles for academic or research purposes after publishing (online/ print) of the relevant issue(s). Author(s) will be supposed to permit the publisher to apply a DOI to their articles and to archive them in databases and index them in any indexing agency, as the publishing process completes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.