Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors who do not adhere to these guidelines. All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- This submission meets the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness.
- All tables and figures have been numbered and labeled.
- Permission has been obtained to publish all photos, datasets, and other material provided with this submission.
- Most Important: Name of Author(s) with designation (Both in Urdu & English), Title in Urdu & English, Abstract in English (250-300 words), Keywords (at least 10-12 in Urdu & English), References in Arabic and Roman scripts of Urdu.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2013 document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The Urdu text is single-spaced; it uses a 15-point font, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author’s Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.