TAṢDĪQ is a Bi-annual Research Journal of Urdu Language & Literature. It is HEC (Higher Education Commission Pakistan) approved journal in the Y category. It is a bi-lingual, double-blind peer-reviewed, an open-access publication established by the Department of Urdu, Riphah International University Faisalabad Campus Faisalabad Pakistan. Research Journal " TAṢDĪQ” aims to enhance the research outcome through the publications of researchers and scholars from Pakistan and all over the world as well.
Aims & Scope
- Its main aim is to provide a platform for researchers, faculty, and students to share their good-quality research with others.
- Research journal TAṢDĪQ focuses the literary & linguistic research, editing, and modern criticism using modern research techniques in Urdu Language, Linguistics, and Literature.
- Research papers that address the links between Urdu and other languages and their literature are also considered for publishing in this journal.
- Research papers that address the teaching of local & International languages and their literature included in the Curriculum in Pakistan are also considered for publishing in this journal using Urdu or English languages.
Other Information of Journal:
- Journal Full Name: Research Journal TAṢDĪQ
- Key Name: تصدیق
- Key Name: TAṢDĪQ
- Other Variant Title: Tasdeeq
- HEC approved Category: Y
- pISSN: 2707-6210
- eISSN: 2707-6229
- Frequency: Bi-Annual
- Nature: Print & Online
- Submission E-mail: email@example.com
- Language of Publication: English, Urdu.
- Published by: Riphah International University, Faisalabad Campus, Faisalabad.