About the Journal
Taṣdīq is a Bi-annual Research Journal of Urdu Language & Literature. It is an HEC (Higher Education Commission Pakistan) approved journal in the Y category. It is a bi-lingual, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access publication established by the Department of Urdu, Riphah International University Faisalabad Campus Faisalabad Pakistan. Research Journal Taṣdīq aims to enhance the research outcome through the publications of researchers and scholars from Pakistan and all over the world as well.
Aims and Scope
- Its main aim is to provide researchers, faculty, and students a platform to share their good-quality research with others.
- Research journal TAṢDĪQ focuses the literary & linguistic research, editing, and modern criticism using modern research techniques in Urdu Language and Literature.
- Research papers that address the links between Urdu and other languages and their literature are also considered for publishing in this journal.
- Research papers that address the teaching of local and international languages and their literature, included in the Curriculum of Pakistan are also considered for publishing in this journal using Urdu or English languages.
Other Information of Journal:
- Journal Full Name: Research Journal TAṢDĪQ
- Key Name: تصدیق
- Other Variant Title: Tasdeeq
- HEC approved Category: Y
- pISSN: 2707-6210
- eISSN: 2707-6229
- Bi-Annual since June 2022.
- It remained Annual in 2019-2021
- Nature: Print & Online
- Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language of Publication: English, Urdu.
- Publisher: Riphah International University Faisalabad Campus, Faisalabad